Taste All Of These Great Tennessee Whiskey Trail Distillers!
Day 2 | Saturday, April 25
Block Party (1-5pm)
Continuing our TN Whiskey Trail launch and pre-Memphis Bicentennial celebration, Old Dominick is hosting a Spirits & Soul Block Party from 1-5pm located just South of The Distillery. Enjoy handmade cocktails from each distillery across the state, regional favorite food trucks, and live music. Spirits & Soul Block Party is a ticketed event and cocktail samples are limited by the purchase of your 1-Day or 2-Day Spirits & Soul Festival Pass.
- Access to distiller’s from across the state.
- *Access to handmade cocktails from each distillery across the state.* (Saturday offering only)
- Access to local tastemakers and artists.
- Access to regional favorite food trucks.
- Free Live Memphis Music.
Join Us For Our Whiskey Filled Block Party!
Saturday’s Block Party Map
Click to View Full Map PDF
Spirits & Soul Festival Pass Disclaimer.
- Spirits & Soul Festival has a zero tolerance policy. If you are disrespectful and disrupting a good time, we will kindly pay for your Uber or LYFT ride.
- Spirits & Soul Festival Passes are for 21+
- With the purchase of each Spirits & Soul Festival Pass you will receive a wristband that allows access to samples from distiller’s around the state, access to purchase rare bottles of TN spirits that are hard to come by, and Spirits & Soul Block Party cocktails. You will show your id Friday or Saturday for wristband redemption.
- Wristband redemption – there will be three (3x) Wristband pickup stations which can be located on the event map
- Each Distillery reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse pouring samples to any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly or offensive by management.