Taste All Of These Great Tennessee Whiskey Trail Distillers!
Day 1 | Friday, April 24
Trolley Night (6-9pm)
A traditional South Main Trolley Night will be transformed into a downtown Memphis civic fair by pairing Distillers from the TN Whiskey Trail with storefronts in Memphis’ Historic Arts District. From 6-9pm, walk down South Main Historic Arts District while enjoying samples of local spirits from across Tennessee, live music, food trucks, and a new century of downtown Memphis Soul. Spirits & Soul Trolley Night is free to the public. Spirits sampling is limited by the purchase of your 1-Day or 2-Day Spirits & Soul Festival Pass.
- Access to distiller’s from across the state.
- Access to samples from TN made spirits.
- *Access to purchase rare bottles of TN spirits that are hard to come by.* (Friday Night offering only)
- Access to local tastemakers and artists.
- Access to regional favorite food trucks.
- Experience South Main Historic Arts District like never before.
- Free Live Memphis Music.
Join Us For Our Whiskey Filled Trolley Night!
Friday’s Trolley Night Map
Click to View Full Map PDF
Spirits & Soul Festival Pass Disclaimer.
- Spirits & Soul Festival has a zero tolerance policy. If you are disrespectful and disrupting a good time, we will kindly pay for your Uber or LYFT ride.
- Spirits & Soul Festival Passes are for 21+
- With the purchase of each Spirits & Soul Festival Pass you will receive a wristband that allows access to samples from distiller’s around the state, access to purchase rare bottles of TN spirits that are hard to come by, and Spirits & Soul Block Party cocktails. You will show your id Friday or Saturday for wristband redemption.
- Wristband redemption – there will be three (3x) Wristband pickup stations which can be located on the event map
- Each Distillery reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse pouring samples to any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly or offensive by management.