Leisure Like a Pro
Saturday April 25, 12 – 1:00pm
Join us as we pull back the curtain to reveal just how accessible it is for you to make toast worthy cocktails at your leisure.
- You will walk away from the class with these three things:
- An understanding of the 4 fundamental parts that make-up every cocktail and how they can be applied in your at-home bar.
- Working knowledge of the tools and techniques for creating world-class cocktails at home… and learn some of the tricks and cheats the pros use.
- Stories from cocktail history and events that have shaped present-day sipping culture.
- The class design is to encourage participants to think about cocktails less as a collection of recipes and more as an approach to understanding the function of standard techniques used to craft the exceptional experiences.
- Participants will have the opportunity at the end of class to practice their new skills with professional hospitality industry guidance.
- Take home Bar Guide with recipes and resources to propel you on your in-home cocktail making journey
- One Complimentary Drink
Spirits & Soul Festival Add-On Disclaimer.
- Saturday Add-on experience are intentionally limited and are not included in the 1-day or 2-day Festival Pass. You must purchase add-on tickets for the experience you’d like to attend.
- Trail Story panel will be announced via Spirits & Soul social channels in the weeks leading up to The Festival.
- Check-in is at the front desk of Old Dominick Distillery